We did a lot of fun things this Spring and just thought I would share some of the moments with y'all. Austyn just finished playing soccer for the 3rd year and absolutely loves it. I think we might try tee ball though next time around. Avery continues to amaze us with her language and smarts. Well, and to be honest she has an attitude the size of Texas, but on the same token the biggest heart we've ever since too. So I guess she's got a great balance. In March we enjoyed a visit from Tripp's cousins Danielle and Danae from Kansas. We took them on a quick trip to San Antonio and did the Riverwalk and the Giant Ball which goes like 750 ft in the air. You'll have to ask them how I handled that one ;-) We had an absolute ball with them every minute and can't wait until the next visit. This the business time of the year for Tripp's job through the summer months so our time with Daddy everyday is so precious. We really try to soak it up!!! God has been so good to us it continues to blow our mind away on just how amazing He really is. He never stops showing us His grace, forgiveness, strength through everyday life and above all us His unfailing love for all of us.
"What Are You Waiting For?"
15 years ago




1 comment:
Adorable pic of Avery! Where did you take that? Back home or here?
Love you sister!
Deb
Post a Comment