Saturday, July 19, 2008

Taking the plunge

Austyn and Avery has made the official decision to really start swimming. This just happened in the last month. Tripp and I are are blown away by how much they have changed and grown in their strength for swimming. Both are swimming completely underwater without fear and jumping off the edge of the pool too. Below are some videos of the girls swimming along with a sisterly moment that ends in a Avery burp. You've got to be listening for it. Just as Austyn says I love you...Avery burps.

Austyn and Avery, we are so proud of both of you. We cannot wipe the smile off of our faces right now because we are so excited and amazed at your swimming. You both of overcome a lot, faced your fears and dived right in. Lord, thank you for allowing Tripp and I the blessing of watching these girls grow, change and find out they really can do things they put their mind to.

No comments: